Public Meeting for Patient-Focused Drug Development on Hyperhidrosis
The International Hyperhidrosis Society is honored to invite you to participate in the crucial Public Meeting for Patient-Focused Drug Development (PFDD) on Hyperhidrosis (Hh). To participate via webcast, register now!
This landmark event is being held to:
- Provide an important opportunity for those affected by Hh to share insights and perspectives with key decision-makers.
- Promote greater understanding of Hh among regulators, innovators, and industry for goal-oriented future research and treatment development.
- Advocate for a better future in Hh care and management.
Topics to be covered:
- Disease symptoms and daily impacts that matter most.
- Patient perspectives on current approaches to treating Hh, including journey to diagnosis and desired options for therapy.
Stakeholders from patient groups, industry, and regulatory organizations will be present, providing a unique opportunity for those who care about and live with Hh to be heard -- loud and clear. For those in the medical profession or product innovation, this meeting will offer invaluable insights and critical points-of-view for an actionable future.
YOU can join this milestone meeting via a live-streaming webcast and public comment.
Register today and mark your calendar.
Date: Monday, November 13, 2017
Time: 8:00am - 1:00pm EST
Where: Washington, D.C. AND nearly anywhere online!
To register for this event via Webcast, click here:
Public Comments NEEDED: Even if you can't attend in person or as a remote participant in our live webcast, you can be -- and need to be -- heard as part of the Public Record Voice of the Patient. There will be an open comment period for two months beginning at 1:00pm November 13, 2017. Please send your comments to PFDD Comments with the subject "PFDD Comments" during that time to contribute your important perspective and make your mark on Hh's future.