Dartisla ODT Insurance Help
If your clinician prescribes you the orally disintegrating tablet (ODT) Dartisla ODT to help manage hyperhidrosis symptoms, and you live in the United States, there are ways to lessen the cost of your treatment.
To improve access for patients in need, the makers of Dartisla ODT have created the Dartisla ODT Copay Program, which allows eligible patients to obtain the product for as little as $0 when filled through Phil or $20 when filled at other pharmacies.
Use Phil to Fill Your Prescription
By filling your Dartisla ODT prescription with Phil, a specialty pharmacy hub, the cost of your medication can be reduced – sometimes to $0. Here is how it works:
1. Ask your healthcare provider to prescribe Dartisla ODT to Phil.
2. Phil will reach out to you directly soon after receiving your prescription. You will receive a link via text so you can enroll in Phil (it takes about two minutes).
3. Phil will then verify what copay you have through your insurance and you can enter your payment info. Phil provides the lowest accessible pricing and free shipping.
4. You can choose to receive Dartisla ODT in the mail or pick it up at a pharmacy of your choice. You will receive a text with a shipment-tracking link if you choose the mail option.
The final cost of your prescription will vary based on your insurance coverage. Using the Phil service is free and Phil does not charge for shipping.
For more information on Phil, visit phil.us, call (855) 977-0975 (choose option 3) or visit www.phil.us/contact.
Use the Dartisla ODT Copay Saving Card
If you use Phil or another method to fill a Dartisla ODT prescription, copay savings cards are available to lower costs, as well.
- Using Phil and the card, copays can be as low as $0.
- Without Phil, copays can be as low as $20.
Copay cards are downloadable. For questions about the copay program call (833) 742-0704.
To use Phil or a copay card you must:
- Live in the United States or a United States territory.
- Have commercial health insurance that does not cover the full cost of Dartisla ODT.
- Not be insured through a state or federal program, including but not limited to Medicare Part D, Medigap, Medicaid, Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE, or Department of Defense (DOD) programs.
- There may be other exclusions so ask your pharmacist or call the numbers provided on this page for more info.
If you are receiving a 2mg dosage strength of another oral tablet dosage form of glycopyrrolate, you can talk to your doctor about switching to the 1.7 mg dosage strength of Dartisla ODT (the two doses are bioequivalent).