Dartisla ODT Insurance Help HCP
If you prescribe the orally disintegrating tablet Dartisla ODT to help manage hyperhidrosis symptoms, and your patients live in the United States, there are ways to lessen the cost of their treatment.
To improve access for patients in need, the makers of Dartisla ODT have created the Dartisla ODT Copay Program, which allows eligible patients to obtain the product for as little as $0 when filled through Phil or $20 when filled at other pharmacies.
Patients Can Use Phil to Fill Prescriptions
By filling Dartisla ODT prescriptions with Phil, a specialty pharmacy hub, the cost of the medication can be reduced – sometimes to $0. Here is how it works:
1. You prescribe Dartisla ODT to Phil.
2. Phil will reach out to patients directly soon after receiving your prescription. They will receive a link via text so they can enroll in Phil (it takes about two minutes).
3. Phil will then verify what copay patients have through their insurance and they can enter their payment info. Phil provides the lowest accessible pricing and free shipping.
4. Patients can choose to receive Dartisla ODT in the mail or pick it up at a pharmacy of their choice. They will receive a text with a shipment-tracking link if they choose the mail option.
The final cost of the prescription will vary based on insurance coverage. Using the Phil service is free and Phil does not charge for shipping.
For more information on Phil, visit phil.us, call (855) 977-0975 (choose option 3) or visit www.phil.us/contact.
Patients Can Use the Dartisla ODT Copay Saving Card
If patients use Phil or another method to fill a Dartisla ODT prescription, copay savings cards are available to lower costs, as well.
- Using Phil and the card, copays can be as low as $0.
- Without Phil, copays can be as low as $20.
Copay cards are downloadable. For questions about the copay program call (833) 742-0704.
To use Phil or a copay card patients must:
- Live in the United States or a United States territory.
- Have commercial health insurance that does not cover the full cost of Dartisla ODT.
- Not be insured through a state or federal program, including but not limited to Medicare Part D, Medigap, Medicaid, Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE, or Department of Defense (DOD) programs.
- There may be other exclusions so ask a pharmacist or call the numbers provided on this page for more info.
If patients are receiving a 2mg dose of a traditional oral tablet of glycopyrrolate, it may be appropriate to switch them to the 1.7 mg dosage of Dartisla ODT because the two doses are bioequivalent.